For one reason or another, sometimes there are times when Windows Explorer crashes or not responding. The majority of people will restart the PC as a whole when Windows Explorer crashes / not responding.
When File Explorer in Windows we have an error or can not be used, then this will be very disturbing activity. We cannot open files inside or copy files.
Fixing error file Explorer
This method is for those who use Windows 10 but may only be slightly different in the Windows 7 or 8 versions.
There are 3 ways that you can apply to improve this situation.
1. Create a new file in the Registry Editor
- First, open the Registry Editor by pressing Win + R on the keyboard then type Regedit.
- Second, open HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE – Microsoft SOFTWARE – Policies – Windows Defender
- Third, right-click on the blank and select DWORD (32-bit) Value
- Fourth, give the name to the as DisableAntiSpyware and give a value of 1
- Fifth restart your PC
2. Download a file, then delete it if there is a suspicious file
- First, open your browser
- Second, look for an image on Google or anywhere
- Third, click save picture as …
- Fourth, small file explorer will appear and delete the files that you feel are suspicious.
3. Restart File Explorer
- First, click Ctrl + Shift + Esc on the keyboard or with Ctrl + Alt + Del on the keyboard then select Task Manager.
- Second, select Windows Explorer then clicks the Restart button.
- The screen will be a little dark for a few seconds because File Explorer will restart – without restarting Windows as a whole. This method does not make the data or documents you are working on disappear, so if you experience Windows Explorer / File Explorer crashes or not responding.
Maybe that is all I can share with you about How to Overcome File Explorer Not Responding in Windows, fix unexplained windows explorer, file explorer solutions are always not responding / file explorer errors, resolve quick access not responding in explorer, repair explorer working files on it or overcoming windows explorer cannot search.
That’s it for now.
Via https://winpoin.com/mengatasi-windows-explorer-crash-not-responding-tanpa-restart/ | https://www.feritekno.com/2018/07/mengatasi-windows-explorer-not-responding.html