This day, laptops is not an exclusive and expensive like many years before. People who buys laptops can be used it for many tasks like working, designing, gaming or just browsing and watching films. Now you don’t need to break into bank to buy it. Budget laptop s are now more capable than many years ago, so do smartphones. Buying cheap laptops can feel like you are in gambling games.
You can get a good laptops with a good keyboard or you can even get a super-slow laptops that is crap. You get what you pay for. But that doesn’t mean that you have to settle for nonsense if your budget is small. If you plan to spend $300 on your laptop, then there are some of the most advanced laptops available to buy. Laptops under 300 dollars are best for office work or everyday work and even for mainstream-gaming.
In laptops market, there are always updates for the newer laptops. Maybe it’s launched every months or even every week. It feels hard for most people to choose between. However, for budget buyers, this is nothing less than profit because laptops that were launched only 5-6 months ago tent to have discounts on it because of the newer laptops. This creates an opportunity for budget buyers to buy more capable laptops at lower price range. Here are the list of them!
- Asus L402WA-EB21
- Dell Inspiron 11 Convertible Laptop
- HP 15-BA009DX
- Acer Chromebook 14
- Dell Inspiron 3000
But if you want to buy other laptops, here are some tips from Reddit :
- Avoid The 8th gen of Intel processor. You have to kindly think of it because it is hot. You can find other processor for better thermal system for better lifetime.
- For average user, the i5 is considered enough. You don’t need i7 or even 19 to buy.
- Buying an SSD-laptops are good for you who need the speed for data reading and writing. But if you buy an HDD laptops, you can upgrade it later.
- Consider to buy laptop with big RAM or upgrade your RAM because nowadays, many programs need a lot of memories.
That’s it for today.